I recently joined Janelle Allen on her podcast to talk about “organizing” our learning for better productivity. She is the founder of Zen Courses, where she helps business owners apply learning & marketing strategies to create profitable online courses that change lives.
Here’s some of the things we talked about:
- 5:08 My entrepreneurial journey
- 9:17 The importance of capturing information and how to productively manage it
- 16:20 How to decide what is a “project”?
- 21:34 Building a Second Brain course – who it’s for and learner’s outcomes
- 24:30 Building a Second Brain – course structure
- 27:12 How Tiago created and launched Building a Second Brain
- 33:49 How to be resilient from failures
- 41:54 Transformational stories of students taking the course
- 44:15 Exciting things coming up from Tiago
Listen below or check out the episode webpage for a full transcript and bonus segment.
Subscribe below to receive free weekly emails with our best new content, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Or become a Praxis member to receive instant access to our full collection of members-only posts.