I recently read and took notes on You Need a Budget (YNAB), a popular book on personal finance and budgeting (with accompanying software for managing budgets) by Jesse Mecham. My interest in this book is three-fold:
- I'm terrible at budgeting and need help
- I want to borrow principles and methods for managing money to help people manage their time and productivity
- YNAB has built an incredibly strong brand and community, and I want to learn from them as I write my own book
To view this post, become a Praxis member.
Members get access to:
- Instant access to the full archive of past members-only posts
- 1–3 new exclusive posts per month, including in-depth tutorials, deep dives into new ideas, guest interviews, and virtual workshops
- Members-only comments and responses in a private discussion forum
- Early access to new online courses, books, and events
Click here to learn more about what's included in a Praxis membership.
Already a member? Sign in here.