On Thursday, March 26 at 5pm ET I joined Srini Rao for an in-depth workshop on Progressive Summarization, my technique for highlighting the information you consume and turning it into bite-sized nuggets of wisdom.
Srini is the founder of The Unmistakable Creative, a blog and podcast for creative people who don’t accept the status quo. He’s interviewed more than 600 experts and entrepreneurs and mined their insights to share with his audience. My interview with Srini on his podcast was a turning point for my “Second Brain” ideas, and I was excited to join him.
This “virtual workshop” is the most comprehensive free training on Progressive Summarization I’ve ever done. I introduced Srini to it a couple years ago, and it has had such a profound impact on his note-taking that he invited me to teach it to his followers.
- The benefits of the Progressive Summarization method
- Who can benefit the most from it (creatives, researchers, writers, entrepreneurs, book worms…)
- How to use the method to save time preparing for calls and meetings, and summarizing the takeaways afterward
- Examples of how to use P.S. in a wide variety of practical situations
- How Srini Rao uses it for his book notes and podcast transcripts
Video available below for Praxis members only:
To view this post, become a Praxis member.
Members get access to:
- Instant access to the full archive of past members-only posts
- 1–3 new exclusive posts per month, including in-depth tutorials, deep dives into new ideas, guest interviews, and virtual workshops
- Members-only comments and responses in a private discussion forum
- Early access to new online courses, books, and events
Click here to learn more about what's included in a Praxis membership.
Already a member? Sign in here.