A series of 5-minute posts on applying principles of flow to knowledge work
Previously, I described how to go about optimizing the constraint in an organization. The next step, #3 in the Five Focusing Steps, is to subordinate the work of all other employees to that constraint:
- Identify the constraint
- Optimize the constraint
- Subordinate the non-constraints
- Elevate the constraint
- Return to step 1
To view this post, become a Praxis member.
Members get access to:
- Instant access to the full archive of past members-only posts
- 1–3 new exclusive posts per month, including in-depth tutorials, deep dives into new ideas, guest interviews, and virtual workshops
- Members-only comments and responses in a private discussion forum
- Early access to new online courses, books, and events
Click here to learn more about what's included in a Praxis membership.
Already a member? Sign in here.