On January 9th, 2021 we’ll kick off our third annual workshop The Annual Review, which we’ve just opened for purchase.
It is a virtual workshop taking place over two days, Jan. 9 and 10, where David Perell and I will lead you through the process we’ve developed over more than 10 years of combined experience.
Doing a year-end review is the single most impactful exercise for your productivity, clarity, and motivation I’ve ever encountered, full stop. It’s the perfect time to reflect on what you’ve learned, celebrate wins and grieve failures, and use the insights that emerge to create a vision and a set of goals for 2021.
It takes advantage of the unique moment as one year transitions into the next – a moment when anything is possible, and we can set in motion the projects that will play out over the next 12 months.
Here’s an 18-minute conversation David and I recorded as we finished our own year-end reviews and started planning this workshop:
The cost of the weekend workshop is $299, which we’ve kept as affordable as possible so that everyone has the chance to experience it. Admission includes:
- Four 90-minute live sessions with me and David to customize and complete your year-end review in a weekend
- Public accountability and feedback from a group of like-minded peers around the world
- Lifetime access to a private Slack channel for past, current, and future participants to connect with each other
- Live chat support from Tiago and David over the weekend to answer any questions or doubts
- Our Annual Review Guide including examples, templates, checklists, and case studies of others’ reviews
- Lifetime access to the online curriculum with all call recordings and resources we share
I look forward to this weekend all year long because there is no other way I want to start my year than being surrounded by hundreds of ambitious, interesting, cool people striving unapologetically for their dreams.
Visit the website for the full schedule, answers to frequently asked questions, and to enroll: