Below is an interview with Paul Millerd, a freelance strategy consultant and prolific content creator, on his experience turning the knowledge he gained through his consulting work into a series of online courses on Boundless U.
We talk about, among other things:
- Paul’s journey to creating courses (starting with a resume course 5 years ago)
- Using in-person workshops & consulting projects to then translate into a digital course (“think like a strategy consultant”) and then turning that into Boundless U
- 3-4 lessons anyone can learn from strategy consulting problem solving
- His approach to creating helpful tools first, and then later seeing how to turn it into a business
- How he’s thinking about managing different income streams as a self-employed creator
I occasionally interview successful online course creators, as I know it’s something many of you would like to do at some point. I absolutely love creating and teaching online courses, and I think it’s one of the most exciting and promising frontiers online today.
Subscribe below to receive free weekly emails with our best new content, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Or become a Praxis member to receive instant access to our full collection of members-only posts.