I recently interviewed Kent Sisco, the creator of a knowledge management app called Speare. It provides a flexible interface for capturing thoughts and ideas as building blocks that you can organize into a “visual thought library.”
Here are some of the features we demonstrated and discussed:
- Find & Replace – Locate words and phrases and replace them easily with find-and-replace.
- Side-by-side boards – Work with many boards simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like.
- Side-by-side search – Search different things at the same time with side-by-side search.
- Building Blocks – Organize your thoughts by drag-and-drop with building blocks.
- Stats – Track your progress as you capture your ideas.
- Revisions – Revise content without losing the original idea.
- Images and Videos – Upload images and embed YouTube videos.
- In-App Tutorials – Quickly get going with Speare in minutes with quick in-app tutorials.
- Drafts and Sharing – Create drafts by compiling your boards and share them with colleagues and friends.
- Board History – All changes to boards are automatically backed up so you never lose anything.
Watch our interview below: