I recently spoke with Boomer Anderson on his podcast Decoding Superhuman, about my ideas on productivity and knowledge management. Including:
- [2:18] Why I moved to Mexico City
- [5:19] My influences in developing productivity theories
- [9:14] Benefits of network effect and momentum on productivity
- [17:14] The guy who doesn’t like Cal Newport
- [27:56] Organizing the endless flow of ideas
- [34:05] Michael Hyatt’s tagging is broken
- [38:00] The PARA system
- [44:01] What is the MESA method?
- [52:58] What does the future of work look like?
- [56:17] Tiago answers the Superhuman 6
Listen below or visit the episode website here.
Subscribe below to receive free weekly emails with our best new content, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Or become a Praxis member to receive instant access to our full collection of members-only posts.